Friday, July 31, 2009

Movie night!

Okay, so Gene, Chelsea and I went to see Harry Potter. What did you think? I think it is not a movie for anyone under 10. I think it was darker, slower moving and not so action packed. Did I like it? Yes, I did! I loved the play on the crushes between characters. Brings back memories! I definitely think they used this to set up for the final movie; this one really ended kind of slowly. My favorite character: Helena Bonham-Carter (Mrs. Tim Burton) She was deliciously wicked and wacky.

Okay so tomorrow is a busy day. Wood hauling in the morning, cherry canning in the midday (they are finally ripe), maybe raspberries too, and finally, groceries and finishing Chelsea's bonnet for the Martin Cove trek! I am getting excited for her to go!

And with that, I am off to bed!

Goodnight

Chris

No comments: