Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Disneyland!

I was reading some blogs tonight and went to http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/ and Tim reminded me that it was Disneyland's 54 birthday! My favorite place on earth! I grew up in Huntington Beach, CA and that's only about 8 miles from Anaheim and Disneyland! I am also only 3 years younger than the park and literally grew up with it! When I was little I used to try to get lost on purpose so I could spend the night in the park! Never happened, but I sure tried! I even made my husband take me there on our honeymoon! If you ever see me, it will be with a Mickey Mouse watch on, since I have 6 of them at last count! So in honor of Mickey and Disneyland I have put this clock on my blog!

So happy bday to the happiest place on earth!

Chris

No comments: