Thursday, July 28, 2011

Going off Radar

Okay, so I am going off-line for a couple of days.  Tomorrow and Saturday is my 35th class reunion!  That's right, The Bonneville Bees, Class of 1976! 

Isn't that picture awesome?  Holly Hasegawa Nielson, one of my high school buddies and my college roommate drew it!  She is so talented!   We were a class full of artists, including Greg Olsen, the LDS artist that we all love!  I have his pictures all over my house! And we even have a raffle for a new one!

Our whole committee which includes Melanie Hart Belnap, Terri Curtis, Holly Hawegawa Nielson, Michael Herrera, John Jenkins, Tena Jenkins Looney, Gary Mills, and myself, have worked or so hard and we are excited to get this shindig going!  So if you belong to the class of '76, we'll see you this weekend!

Be prepared for lots of pics next week, along with a serious walk down memory lane!

Chris

No comments: