Monday, October 5, 2009

Good Grief!

I woke this morning to snow! I so did not want my first post of October to be about snow! But it is! I even took pictures this morning (the scrapbooker in me) but I can't bring myself to post them. Maybe if I don't post them, it won't be true! (clicking my heels together three times)

Tomorrow, we get to tear my washing machine apart. I have one of those front load Maytag Neptunes and normally I love it! Saturday however, it stopped pumping water out of it. I am hoping for a clog, but preparing for a new pump! Sometimes everyday stuff just plain stinks!

As soon as the snow melts, I will pick my pie apples and make apple pie filling, but I refuse to pick them in the snow! It is supposed to be sunny and dry tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Christine Dallimore said...

I totally agree about the snow!!! I love apple pies though- that's exciting!!! Will you share an apple pie filling and recipe?!?