Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I won!


Imagine my surprise when I went to visit my friend, Kim Roses' blog at http://www.kimrose.typepad.com/. I won a contest! Didn 't really know I was entering one. I commented on what getting back to school meant to me. With it being Chelsea's senior year and all. Well anyways, any of you who read my blog, know I have been having 'senior' moments over Chelsea's senior year! Anyways, thank you Kim, for the lovely prize. I won her September kit!
By the way, Kim has the cutest online store and she has the cutest kits that are a really great value! Her website is www.expressthemoment.com and she a discussion board there too. We have gals from all over the US on it! So go on over and check out both places! You'll be glad you did! And if you want to come to a good old crop, join Kim on October 24th! We always do alot of great projects and then you just get the rest of the day to crop! I always get alot done! And everyone brings pot luck goodies and we just eat, scrap, visit and have a grand time! You can get more information on the website, if you are interested!
Oh, and Kim, after reading your blog about Heidi Swapp, I went to Scrapalicious yesterday and bought the heart box kit and the Secrets Kit. I was hoping to get the Energy journal kit, but she was out. You'll have to bring your energy journal to the crop so I can look at it!
Well, today, after work, I am off to Michaels to buy some Artsy Urban by Melody Ross. Tomorrow, in between canning apples and tomatoes, I am scrapping! Some me time!
Check in tomorrow, I will be sharing pics of my apple pie filling and tomato sauce and I have a couple of recipes too!
Ta Ta
Chris

No comments: