Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Let's Scrapbook!

I thought I would share a couple of layouts I have been working on. This one is of Jesson and Madalynn again. If you remember, I showed you these pics in my very first post. I finally got the pages done! This is my first time of using my Cricut to create everything, the letters and the flowers. I think it looks cute. I used the Jasmine print and Walk In My Garden flowers. It is fun to play with!



This is of my whole family picture, which you see displayed at the side. We had quite a time getting a family picture done last summer, and I decided it would be fun to use some of the out takes to make a layout! We had babies crying, people goosing each other, tongues sticking out, you name it! The process was almost as fun as the end result! I now have the story of the event!


Well I hope you have a great day and make some memories! Be sure and record them for your family!
Chris


No comments: