Monday, June 25, 2007

Changes are good!

I am changing my blog around a little, let me know if you like it! Change is good, isn't it? I have reached that point in my life, where boring is good sometimes, change upsets the cart. So I have to shake things up, make myself grow, because I am not ready to be old!

I haven't posted for a few days, not really anything to say, just been doing the boring, everyday stuff, like cleaning, yard work, errands. Sometimes I just need a little down time. I haven't scrapped too much this week, so I am going to share a couple oldies, but goodies, with you!

This one was of Memorial Day weekend last year! One of the most miserable weekends we spent ever! It rained and/or snowed on us for the entire weekend! We ended up spending most of our time in the trailer, watching movies on the laptop. The only thing good that came of the weekend was this layout! We can laugh now, but it wasn't a good time then!





The next one is also older, my first attempt with rub-ons. We had this old rocking horse that my kids loved! My grandkids do too, so grandpa copied it and made one for our grand-daughters Sydney and Sarah!











And last, but not least, here was a spring layout I did last year, showing my grandkids playing with bubbles! We had this huge bottle I had gotten at Walmart, and every time they came to our house we had to get them out! Made for some really cute pictures!

So there you have it! Hope you have a productive week and I will try to get back on my game! I am definitely in a rut, so I will try something new and share it with you soon!

No comments: