Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BUILDING EXCITEMENT!













I CAN HARDLY WAIT!




In a little bit less than 3 weeks I will be attending the Express The Moment Scrapbooking Conference and Expo, here in Idaho Falls, Idaho! The keynote speaker will be Christy Tomlinson, formerly of Chatterbox and now of Making Memories! It is 2 days of non-stop scrapbooking heaven! Kim Rose has worked her heart out to build this into one of the premier events of the Intermountain Region! am really proud to be associated with her! So come and take a look on June 8 and 9 at the Shilo Inn in Idaho Falls, Idaho. For more info just click on the link above.







Last year Lisa Bearnson came and spoke to us (Here is my daughter Tiffany and I with her). This year is even bigger and better because it is at the Shilo Inn! I have my room booked, so no trapsing home in the middle of the night and then getting up at the crack of dawn the next morning to get there on time!




Hope to see you there!



Go out and make today count!


Chris

No comments: