Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cindy

My cousin Cindy Olsen Starr died last Saturday.  She was 56.  I haven't seen her for years, but it really set me back.  When I was growing up, Cindy was 3 years older than me and I looked up to her and wanted to be just like her.  Later on we went to high school at the same school, Bonneville.  She was a senior when I was a freshman.  Around this time she started having some health problems and she had struggles over the next several years.  She married, had kids and tried to do everything right.  Sometimes she did. Sometimes she didn't.  But she never gave up trying.  That's what I remember most about Cindy, when she set her sights on something, nothing would stop her.  So rest in peace now, Cindy.  You can quit trying so hard.  You are in a better place and I look forward to the day when I see you again, free of all the things that weighed you down in this life!  Love you Cindy!

This is a link to obituary if you would like to know Cindy better.
 http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/postregister/obituary.aspx?n=cindy-starr&pid=153499077&refsvce=google#.TmmktfzPpYg.google

Chris

No comments: