Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Absent

Okay, so I have absent again! I decided that my problem is that I am not scrapping so much right now and figured I had to be scrapbooking. So officially today, my page becomes about my life. Warts and all. The truth, I have been working on getting back to basics, which means, I am baking bread, making homemade meals and growing a garden. I have a room full of thousands of dollars of crafting materials, so my goal is to use them, not buy new unless absolutely necessary. Like alot of you, I am learning to recycle, reuse and repurpose. I have wasted alot of money and now want to change that. So the focus of this page is going to be whatever I am doing at the moment. Hopefully it is something we can share and enjoy!

On a different note, ENOUGH RAIN ALREADY! I am so sick of the rain! We built a new deck a couple of weeks ago and we put a rain meter on it. In the past 4 days we have received 1 1/4 inches! I have mushrooms growing and the hail has destroyed my pumpkin plants, which I spent 6 weeks growing! UGH! At least the is shining for awhile today! Maybe we'll get the grass mowed, or else I need to find a goat!

May your smile shine like the sun today!

No comments: