Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flying!

In my next life, I will be a bird! Oh to fly with abandon!



That was what I thought the other morning as this crop duster flew behind my house! Even though I am afraid of taking my feet off terra firma, even though I hate roller coasters! When I watch these planes, I feel a sort of abandon I don't feel any other time! He realized after a few minutes that I was taking pictures and even posed for me, banking right over my house! I could watch these crop dusters for hours! I don't even mind the noise at 6 AM! I jump out of bed and run outside like a child, to watch and dream!

When I was a child, I grew up about 8 miles from Disneyland. In my dreams, I would fly with Mickey and Tinkerbell to the magic castle. It was one of my favorite dreams!

I hope you "fly" today!

Chris

No comments: