Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy birthday!

My oldest daughter, Tiffany, turned 30 today! Happy B day Tif! I know this has been hard for her, but I still can't believe that it has been 30 years since I took that crying bundle home from the hospital! She has been the first on my lists, just like Chelsea has been my last. Now I can check off that my oldest is not a young adult anymore, but is approaching middle age! Wow!


We went to the Express the Moment Scrapbooking conference on June 20 and 21, just like we always do. During the conference on Saturday morning, Kim Rose called some of the ladies to the stand and asked why they scrapbook. Tiffany was one of them, and she said it was because of her daughters and her awful memory (it only gets worse honey). Later, she also got picked to be in a dance contest. Here is a picture of her:



She is the one on the right. Needless to say, dancing is not a talent we excell at in our family! But she was a good sport to try!

So happy b day Tiffany, welcome to being an adult!

Mom

No comments: