Friday, November 30, 2007

Something to Talk About

It has been awhile since I posted some layouts. I was going through my albums and found a couple of old ones I would like to share. Hope you enjoy!

Have you ever bought one of those huge bottle of bubbles at Walmart? Well I did a couple of years ago and the kids had an absolute blast with it! They blew bubble all summer and I finally threw the bottle away so that I didn't have to clean my sidewalk anymore! So I created these pages to remind me of the fun we had that spring and summer with Bubbles!


Chelsea took dance for 6 years. This was the next to the last year she took, in 2004! They did really well that year and the team won lots of awards! Each picture was from a different performance! Lots of running that year!


When my kids were really little and we were really broke, my husband found this kit to make a rocking horse for Kendall, who was 3 at the time. When Gene got it all done, I painted it like an Indian paint pony, with spots and we gave it to Kendall for Christmas. Costs us about $10. He loved the thing and rocked about a million miles on it! Well the kids grew up and the ol' paint just kept on a rocking! Tiffany's little girls loved our rocking horse and always wanted to take it home. So Grandpa, being a wonderful Grandpa, traced all the parts, then cut them out and made another rocking horse. This one we varnished, no spots! "spirit"!

Lots of Christmas Cheer heading your way!

Chris


No comments: