Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just because!


We recently got a new kitten, named Ginger. She is the cutest little Siamese, with the bluest eyes. Anyways, my schnauzers Toby and Missy, weren't sure they liked this. They kept trying to chase her away!

Well, one afternoon, Gene crawled into his chair for his Saturday afternoon nap, and the dogs jumped up their usual spots, Missy on his left and Toby on his right. After a minute, Ginger jumped up their too, not wanting to be left out! Missy wasn't sure she liked it, but they all snuggled in for the afternoon siesta. It was one of those Kodak moments! So I grabbed my camera and snapped this picture!

And that's another day at the Scott household Zoo!

Chris


1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Okay, that is too cute, Chris. I wish my 2 doxies could live inside, but the male marks stuff when nobody's looking, and the female is elderly and just sometimes tinkles on demand wherever. I cannot have that, so they live on the back porch. Don't worry, they have a lil tykes playhouse with a space heater in it during the winter. They want for nothing, LOL. They still want more tho, LOL.