Monday, June 16, 2014

Running Out Of Time

I know I said I would post again on Fraiday, but like usual stuff happens.  You know how that goes, right?  Recently I decided to join the Stash Dash with The Knitgirllls podcast after I discovered I have no fewer than 10 projects lingering in 10 separate project bags, wondering when they will see the light of day again!  The socks I already posted we're the first I finished!  Then I decided to finish this Afghan for Gene for Father's day.  I actually worked on it about 3 hours on Friday and then finally finished it Saturday, just in time!  So here it is-


The second picture depicts the true color much better, but the first pic shows the pattern better.  I made it with Plymouth Encore in the Brow Heather colorway.  It is so cuddely! So it's on to the next project!  Making time.......

No comments: